LAX Flight Time

RumpunchGirl

It doesn't seem to matter what time I pick for my post-cruise flight. Delta has change it 5 or 6 times already. My cruise is in Jan. 2023. So, currently, my flight after the cruise, out of LAX is scheduled to leave at 1:46 pm. on a Saturday. Can someone tell me if I will have enough time to debark in Long Beach and still get the LAX 2 hours prior to my flight time? I'm not familiar with LAX. Thanks for any info!

Teri

I’d feel very comfortable with this time. Just have your transportation pre arranged.

The last time I took a cruise from Los Angeles, we were sitting at the gate at 9:30am, with 3 hours to kill before our 12:30pm flight. And we even enjoyed breakfast at the MDR. 

• Like 1

Platinum's who carry their own bags have been getting off Panorama at 8:00am. 4 times for us since March. 

If you are not platinum they have a  room set aside for guests with "early" flights. Feet on the curb by 8:30am

You should no no trouble reaching Delta in Terminal 2 for a 1:46 flight. Recently Delta has been re-arranging my flights too. I always take the first flight in the AM. Must be nonstop and a Boeing airplane. I've never missed a ship. Return flight always last flight same details. If I get bumped, what a pleasure at least a day added to my trip.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

Well, another change.  This is so infuriating!  New LAX flight departure time is 11:53 am. What are your thoughts? is this doable if we self debark?

What day of the week? When is the scheduled arrival time of the cruise?

Yeah, it is doable, but I'd still look at Delta LGB and SNA flights.

32 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

It's a Saturday.  The Cruise arrive time is 9 am.

That is much tighter than I'd like, but still doable IF the ships arrives on times, clears the port authorities and IF the ICE types are better than they usually are.

On 8/10/2022 at 10:44 PM, Colorado Beach Bum said:

I would say yes.  Panorama tends to dock later than most but we were off in June early enough to catch that flight time. 

Good to know. I'll have to Fly out of LAX after a cruise in February and I was a bit worried 2:30PM might be a problem for getting a flight home.

On 8/21/2022 at 7:18 PM, RumpunchGirl said:

Well, we changed our flight to 4:30. At least we won't have to rush right off the ship.  I wonder how many more changes Delta will thro at us?🤔

We are flying home from New Orleans with Delta in November after a 3B.  They have changed our flight as well.  Most infuriating is that they did not notify me.  I found the change when I went to price check and my flight was no longer listed.  Now I check every few days.  Have a great cruise.