Shuttle Bus from Victoria Bus Station

Ilovevenice

6 hours ago, Ilovevenice said:

Has anyone taken the shuttle bus offered from Victoria Station? Was it on time and easy to get to from the main train station?

Thanks

Yes, No (it was a strike day), and Yes (obviously depending upon how much luggage you have)

If you have light, wheeled luggage it is an easy walk. If you are arriving at Victoria by underground you need to walk past the front of the mainline station with the facade on your left and turn left on to Buckingham Palace Road. The coach station will then be on your right.

If you arrive at Victoria by overground train, you can go up the escalator and through the little shopping centre, then exit right onto Buckingham Palace Road, turning left. Again, the coach station is on your right.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 10:05 AM, Britboys said:

If you have light, wheeled luggage it is an easy walk. If you are arriving at Victoria by underground you need to walk past the front of the mainline station with the facade on your left and turn left on to Buckingham Palace Road. The coach station will then be on your right.

If you arrive at Victoria by overground train, you can go up the escalator and through the little shopping centre, then exit right onto Buckingham Palace Road, turning left. Again, the coach station is on your right.

Thanks for the info! I’ll be coming overground and am pretty used to shelling my “body bag” around…. 😂

On 9/1/2022 at 11:44 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

I was enjoying the image of you pushing a hard-shell suitcase on its back, like a stranded tortoise!  🤣

Ha ha…. A bit of a misprint but I often do feel like a tortoise 🐢 hauling my life on my back… 😂