Apex 10273 and 10280

Peteymil

18 hours ago, Peteymil said:

We have an upcoming cruise in these 2 rooms with our children. The deck plan looks like the balconies connect but somebody's comments  indicated that they did not. 
Does anyone have firsthand knowledge?

If you look on the Edge class cabin compilation, someone states they do connect

11 hours ago, Cruisernewbie44 said:

If you look on the Edge class cabin compilation, someone states they do connect

Thank you, I did see that but then on another social media outlet someone said that they were in one of the cabins and it did not.  I'm hoping they were confused!

10 hours ago, Peteymil said:

Thank you, I did see that but then on another social media outlet someone said that they were in one of the cabins and it did not.  I'm hoping they were confused!

Good luck!!  Maybe someone in one of those cabins will see this and answer you.

I don't know about the balconies connecting but, according to the deck plan, the actual rooms do not connect. If they did, there would be a horizontal black line through back-to-back walls.

You can notice that black line on the connecting wall of cabins 11269/11271 and the connecting wall of cabins 11268/11270.  

Edited by Loracpin2
word addition

11 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

I don't know about the balconies connecting but, according to the deck plan, the actual rooms do not connect. If they did, there would be a horizontal black line through back-to-back walls.

You can notice that black line on the connecting wall of cabins 11269/11271 and the connecting wall of cabins 11268/11270.  

Thank you!! I did see that on the deck plan.  Don't need the rooms to connect, only the balconies.(Don't need to be that close!!)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 10:37 AM, Coarsegold_Mom said:

We just got off Apex and were in room 10280. My son thinks the balcony connected to the one on the right as you are looking aft. We didn’t have it open but it appeared to have slits and could open 

Thank you.  The one to the right is the one I am hoping it connects to, so that would be great.

Edited by Peteymil