On-line check in for B2B question

Gypsywych

Is everything in the system?  I didn't think Carnival carried over anything from one cruise to the next. 

Have a B2B2B beginning in October, then a B2B in January.  Would be nice if at least the passport and emergency contact info carried over.

Just did a B2B on HAL in June and didn't have to check in for the 2nd leg at all.

36 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

Is everything in the system?  I didn't think Carnival carried over anything from one cruise to the next. 

Have a B2B2B beginning in October, then a B2B in January.  Would be nice if at least the passport and emergency contact info carried over.

Just did a B2B on HAL in June and didn't have to check in for the 2nd leg at all.

I'll let you know 

5 hours ago, Gypsywych said:

they have all of the other information from 1st check in.

Its considered 2 separate cruises, so unfortunately you have to check in to both.  Did you have them linked so that the crew on the first cruise knows you are doing B2B?

1 hour ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Its considered 2 separate cruises, so unfortunately you have to check in to both.  Did you have them linked so that the crew on the first cruise knows you are doing B2B?

I'm assuming my PVP took care of that when we booked, but I'll email her and double check. Thanks!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gypsywych said:

I'm assuming my PVP took care of that when we booked, but I'll email her and double check. Thanks!

Our PVP always takes care of that, but I'm so anal that I'll stop by Guest Services at some point just to check! :classic_biggrin: