Need help choosing cruise/ship.

SumoCitrus

1 hour ago, jp2746 said:

If you are going with kids make sure you check beaches on St. Maarten before planning an excursion. I almost planned something at a topless beach with four teenage boys and my father in law.    

Well thank goodness you dodged that bullet, I am sure your four teenage boys would have been simply horrified 🤣

1 hour ago, o2bretired said:

Looking at 2 different Princess cruises from Ft. Lauderdale in spring of 23 - both go to Princess Cays but one goes to St. Thomas & St Maarten & the other to St. Thomas & St Kitts.  Looking for recommendation - which is better St.Maarten or St Kitts.  We have sailed on Princess several times but this would be our first to Eastern Caribbean.  Thx for any input or suggestions.

equally lovely, but would choose St Kitts. Been there only once by accident and it was magnificent. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c5fccf5346bd1671b9b62cf0717110ae.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4ae98c8187e7f40a1b4452ab633fda43.jpeg

On 8/18/2022 at 5:03 PM, SumoCitrus said:

Former HAL cruiser here and we are looking to take a Princess Cruise in December. I know nothing about these ports or these ships and thought I'd get your opinions on both the itineraries and ships. Looking forward to booking soon!

hands down the Southern itinerary on Sky.

We are doing this same itinerary in Enchanted in November. I can't wait! I hope Enchanted won't let us down and that we don't get covid.

Both ships are so similar that the first time Princess cruiser won't even know or care about them. We've been on Regal a couple of times and loved it (pre-pandemic).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1