Current OLife Ultimate Offer

mumcat

I am new to Oceania and am considering booking a cruise which has a special offer of all 3 of the following - 

6 Shore excursions

Beverage package

US$ 600 obc

I have tried to find out exactly what is included in the beverage package as I believe that no alcoholic beverages are included in the basic fare. We are not big drinkers but I'd like to know what is covered in the package. Is it for one or both of us sharing the stateroom.

I also assume that the 6 excursions are shared between the two of us. 

I apologise if these are very basic questions but we normally sail on an all-inclusive basis so I need to understand exactly what we would get with Oceania. Thank you.

The included beverage package will be for wine/beer with lunch & dinner only, but you can pay $20/day upgrade to the open bar package (with a small number of exceptions like sake in Red Ginger, Louis 16 cognac, a couple of malt whiskys), but I've always found the upgraded package to be better than the all inclusives I have sailed on.  The wine by the glass selection is limited, but covers a broad spectrum & was way better than the paint stripper that Silversea served up at every meal 4 years ago (that cruise put me off South African wine for a long time!).  There is nothing to sign when on the package the sommelier/bartender will just ask to swipe your card once in each venue & sometimes they don't even bother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mumcat said:

I am new to Oceania and am considering booking a cruise which has a special offer of all 3 of the following - 

6 Shore excursions

Beverage package

US$ 600 obc

I have tried to find out exactly what is included in the beverage package as I believe that no alcoholic beverages are included in the basic fare. We are not big drinkers but I'd like to know what is covered in the package. Is it for one or both of us sharing the stateroom.

I also assume that the 6 excursions are shared between the two of us. 

I apologise if these are very basic questions but we normally sail on an all-inclusive basis so I need to understand exactly what we would get with Oceania. Thank you.

I have only seen OLife where they offer 1 of the following, not all 3.

The math did not make sense.

There are occasions O sells the Ultimate OLife packages.  It is generally on cruises that are less than 60% sold within 3 to 5 months of sailing.

One of the reasons we book on board is to take advantage of these promotions as reduced advertised pricing or other offers are (upon request) provided as per their guarantee.

I have just booked an O life ultimate cruise.

We have 6 excursions, 3 each, drink package which is alcoholic drinks with meals only plus on board spend of $600. 
We have only ever cruised Oceania on the ultimate package, they seem to sell off these cruises at late notice as we sail on 1 October. This will be our 3rd cruise with Oceania. 
The onboard spend will cover tips plus pre dinner drinks and probably a few items from the shops on board.

• Thanks 1

Our next cruise is on 13th October 13th to 24th October Lisbon to Rome, we booked this cruise the end of July when it offered just O Life where we picked the on board credit, the following week it was offering Ultimate O life with all three offers, I contacted my TA to see if she could get us the Ultimate offer, she has been trying repeatedly by e-mail and telephone and cannot get an answer for us, I am now going to go direct to them, I know they are not keen to speak to customers when they use a TA but I feel customer service are dragging their feet, this will be our 5th cruise with them and not impressed with customer service.

RACDAN UK

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baz-t said:

Current O Life promotion does indeed include all 3 on select voyages.This could be a European promotion only?!!

Yes it appears to be location dependent.  I’m in the US and didn’t see that promotion.  Out of curiosity I changed my location on my VPN to London and now when I pull up the O website the Ultimate O-life offer is prominently displayed on the home page.

On 8/19/2022 at 5:26 PM, Racdan said:

Our next cruise is on 13th October 13th to 24th October Lisbon to Rome, we booked this cruise the end of July when it offered just O Life where we picked the on board credit, the following week it was offering Ultimate O life with all three offers, I contacted my TA to see if she could get us the Ultimate offer, she has been trying repeatedly by e-mail and telephone and cannot get an answer for us, I am now going to go direct to them, I know they are not keen to speak to customers when they use a TA but I feel customer service are dragging their feet, this will be our 5th cruise with them and not impressed with customer service.

RACDAN UK

Our Christmas cruise has just released the Ultimate offer.Plus up to 15% off. Because we are pre booked, Oceania suite we cannot get it.The top 3 suites, apparently sell well so they don’t offer it to them.Penthouse are on waiting list, but the offer is open to them.This has made us pretty grumpy.Its not the financial side, but the suite-ist attitude.We have paid a lot of money...Saga will always transfer any offers to passengers already booked on their cruises.

Good luck.

Edited by janecambridge