Entertainment on Britannia

bee-ess

We are on Britannia on Sept 4th and my personaliser says we can book entertainment from tomorrow. I know that we would need to book Limelight if we wanted to but does this mean that we have to book the normal Theatre Shows as well. We have not been for while so not sure what we have to book.

The booking of theatre shows was/is one of the Covid protocols and was necessary when cruising restarted. Currently I believe it is not necessary (and certainly wasn't in June), but these things can, and do, change at a moments notice.

I have read that recently the theatre shows were not available to book but if they are there is nothing to loose by booking them - you can always cancel later.

• Thanks 1

Hello, on our recent Britannia cruise at the end of July there were a couple of theatre shows available to book before we boarded.  When we boarded a lot more shows/singers appeared on the app. We booked a couple of these. When we queued up to enter the theatre we were asked for our cabin number before taking our seats. Im not sure if this happened every night or just for the ones they thought may get busy.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, crazy cat lady 83 said:

Hello, on our recent Britannia cruise at the end of July there were a couple of theatre shows available to book before we boarded.  When we boarded a lot more shows/singers appeared on the app. We booked a couple of these. When we queued up to enter the theatre we were asked for our cabin number before taking our seats. Im not sure if this happened every night or just for the ones they thought may get busy.

We were always asked for our cabin number, whether or not we hsd booked it via the app or not.

Last month we booked all shows that we attended via cruise personaliser before we boarded or via the app. whilst on board, sometimes as late as the day of the show. We did always go to the late shows but there was always vacant seats

• Thanks 1