No arrival time after checking in & other issues - help?

3 minutes ago, CanuckCruizer said:

Wow - you are an expert and should publish a How To Book - ha.  Yeah - hopefully our Hawaii stay afterwards "stays" listed - don't want any problem with US Customs when we leave here.  When you do it on the laptop - there are no questions to answer about your stay after the cruise.  Again, it will not retain the proper phone number for us (instead gives our Emergency Person #) and keeps "unchecking" us agreeing to photos on the ship.  We did not enter a photo as you can imagine what I looked like, getting up in the night to do this 🙃so hope that is okay.  We prefer to get one at the pier.  So, everything we input into the laptop - doesn't seem to stay and it says again "We are not ready for you" yeah, yeah, we KNOW that! lol  So, will keep watching and waiting I guess. 

I will need a very large triple Mango Lava Flow after all this.😎

Canuck

I board Navigator two weeks from today, I will have a Lava Flow and probably a Lime & Coconut in your honor! 

35 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I board Navigator two weeks from today, I will have a Lava Flow and probably a Lime & Coconut in your honor! 

Wow - that's great. We actually got married in St. Thomas, while on the Navigator so we have a special place in our hearts for that ship.  Oh - a Lime & Coconut - haven't had one of those ones yet - must add to my list.🍸  Have a fabulous cruise!🍾

Canuck🍹

2 hours ago, CanuckCruizer said:

Wow - you are an expert and should publish a How To Book - ha.  Yeah - hopefully our Hawaii stay afterwards "stays" listed - don't want any problem with US Customs when we leave here.  When you do it on the laptop - there are no questions to answer about your stay after the cruise.  Again, it will not retain the proper phone number for us (instead gives our Emergency Person #) and keeps "unchecking" us agreeing to photos on the ship.  We did not enter a photo as you can imagine what I looked like, getting up in the night to do this 🙃so hope that is okay.  We prefer to get one at the pier.  So, everything we input into the laptop - doesn't seem to stay and it says again "We are not ready for you" yeah, yeah, we KNOW that! lol  So, will keep watching and waiting I guess. 

I will need a very large triple Mango Lava Flow after all this.😎

Canuck

Aw come on, where's your sense of adventure ...... no photo in the middle of the night?????  🤣🤣 I had to laugh because I took my photo in the middle of the night, in my PJ's, for our Allure cruise and every time I saw my pic when disembarking and embarking at our ports of call I would have a private chuckle ...... hilarious. And if you knew me and my OCD tendencies I am sure you would shake your head and say "what was she thinking".  The answer is I obviously didn't (think it through) in the middle of the night.  Luckily the ship staff didn't give it a thought.

2 hours ago, zebra said:

Aw come on, where's your sense of adventure ...... no photo in the middle of the night?????  🤣🤣 I had to laugh because I took my photo in the middle of the night, in my PJ's, for our Allure cruise and every time I saw my pic when disembarking and embarking at our ports of call I would have a private chuckle ...... hilarious. And if you knew me and my OCD tendencies I am sure you would shake your head and say "what was she thinking".  The answer is I obviously didn't (think it through) in the middle of the night.  Luckily the ship staff didn't give it a thought.

OMG - that IS hilarious!  Yes - last time my DH took my photo for a cruise picture - I banned him from ever doing it again - hahahaha  Every time I went through the scanner, the guys checking me did a double take, like who is this imposter.😄

Still no boarding times and no vaccine record uploads.  It being a Friday (but the agent relayed my complaint to the IT Dept very early in the morning...) I can imagine the attention it received as they would be looking at escaping for the weekend.  Hope to see some action come Monday.  I just want it all over with so I can get on with the many other aspects of planning and picking out clothes (you know - the important stuff🤠)

Canuck