"Have It All" Specialty Dining

Guardsy

We are looking at a 14-Day cruise on the NA.  In the HIA deal, we are getting drinks, Wifi, $200 each in shore excursions, gratuities and "specialty dining".  I cannot find anywhere, including in the "details" section of the deal, where it says how many specialty dining nights you get.

Any help?

6 minutes ago, HollDoll said:

One person in Tamarind and Pinnacle Grill.

So, basically, two nights?  The deal specified more than just these two restaurants, but it sounds like one night each for each 7 days on the cruise?

17 minutes ago, CruiseCruiseCruise13 said:

You’ll get 2 nights specialty dining for a 14 night.
One night in the pinnacle grill and one night in either the Tamarind or the Canaletto, your choice. (Personally we like the Tamarind over the Canaletto)  

Or two nights in any of the restaurants, it's entirely up to you. We agree with you on Tamarind, it's our favorite restaurant on the ships that have it... even over the PG.

6 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

Or two nights in any of the restaurants, it's entirely up to you. We agree with you on Tamarind, it's our favorite restaurant on the ships that have it... even over the PG.

Well that’s good to know, we had assumed the PG was a given, I didn’t realise you could pick any. Thanks for the tip!

1 hour ago, CruiseCruiseCruise13 said:

Well that’s good to know, we had assumed the PG was a given, I didn’t realise you could pick any. Thanks for the tip!

I don't believe you can pick any.  I think the terms are 1 night Pinnacle grill and 1 night Tamarind on ships that have Tamarind.  If the ship does not have Tamarind then it is Canelleto.

33 minutes ago, whoshwhosh said:

Can reservations be made in advance of the cruise for the specialty dining?

Yes, on the HAL website.  Go to 'My Bookings' and then 'Cruise Activities'.  There is an option for Speciality Dining.  Depending on when your cruise departs you may be able to make reservations.

3 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I don't believe you can pick any.  I think the terms are 1 night Pinnacle grill and 1 night Tamarind on ships that have Tamarind.  If the ship does not have Tamarind then it is Canelleto.

Actually I booked mine online.  I choose the tamarind because I like it better than the pinnacle.  My cruise is in the fall.

Found these terms on the HAL website.

Specialty dining is based on cruise duration and ship type. For 6–9-day voyages, guests will receive one night at Pinnacle Grill or Tamarind. For ships without Tamarind, guests will receive one night at Pinnacle Grill or Canaletto. For 10–20-day voyages, guests will receive two nights: one night at Pinnacle Grill and one night at Tamarind. For ships without Tamarind, guests will receive two nights: one night at Pinnacle Grill and one night at Canaletto. For 21+ day voyages (excluding Grands), guests will receive three nights: one night at Pinnacle Grill, one night at Tamarind and one night at Canaletto. For ships without Tamarind, guests will receive three nights: two nights at Pinnacle Grill, one night at Canaletto. Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Sel De Mer, De Librije and Sommelier Dinner. Reservations and dining times will be available to pre-reserve. 

• Thanks 2