Upload vaccination certificate

tlens

Hi all.

I was a Celebrity cruise last October and needed to upload my vaccine certification.   I've checked in for my Reflection cruise on Sept 26 and I can't find a place to upload it.  Do they retain it under my profile from before?

Thx

Not sure if they retain your certificate, but I do know that a few days after I uploaded an image of my vax-card -- just last week -- the app was updated and now it no longer appears to require uploading your card. Same thing happened to my wife on her app/phone.

cjr

• Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure they do not keep your vaccine certificate, as I have had to upload it on every cruise since the restart (except for the first one when they didn't have that option yet).  For our September 3 sailing on the Infinity, we uploaded ours at check in, it had just gotten approved, and as noted above, sometime in early August, the check in section changed and the part with the vaccine upload is now gone.  It looks like they have removed it at some point and, I guess, you will just show it now at port.  It is too bad as it was much faster at check in since they started the upload process.  Our first cruise last August, they had to take pictures and check dates of both shots, etc.  Since then, they just change name and quickly look at the certificate, as the one guy said he could see in our account that our vaccine upload had been approved.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tlens said:

Hi all.

I was a Celebrity cruise last October and needed to upload my vaccine certification.   I've checked in for my Reflection cruise on Sept 26 and I can't find a place to upload it.  Do they retain it under my profile from before?

Thx

My understanding is in place of uploading the cert you just have to answer 3 questions.  One asked if you are fully vaxd, one asked about booster & third if you are/will be pregnant.