stock credit online form

azgrandmax3

I was considering purchasing 100 shares for the onboard credit, but most of my cruises lately have been booked with last minute deals a month or less in advance. If your cruise leaves before they get it approved, do you just lose it? I assume they aren’t going to send me a check after the fact.

I think I found the answer to my question on the website. It says it must be submitted four weeks prior to your cruise and cannot be used towards gratuities. I rarely purchase anything on board and planned on using it for gratuities. Sounds like it would not be worth it for me.

Edited by JT1962

On 9/1/2022 at 2:54 PM, JT1962 said:

I was considering purchasing 100 shares for the onboard credit, but most of my cruises lately have been booked with last minute deals a month or less in advance. If your cruise leaves before they get it approved, do you just lose it? I assume they aren’t going to send me a check after the fact.

I think I found the answer to my question on the website. It says it must be submitted four weeks prior to your cruise and cannot be used towards gratuities. I rarely purchase anything on board and planned on using it for gratuities. Sounds like it would not be worth it for me.

Thus far, mine has always gone primarily for gratuities. That rule has been around for a while but as far as I know it has not been followed. 😁

Edited by B&J1

On 9/1/2022 at 5:54 PM, JT1962 said:

The last time I booked a last minute cruise and did not have time to submit the request on-line, I took a copy of the Proof of Shares with me onboard and customer service took a picture of it and sent it off somewhere and it was approved within 24 hours and applied to my account. Worth a try. 

7 minutes ago, cellfree said:

The last time I booked a last minute cruise and did not have time to submit the request on-line, I took a copy of the Proof of Shares with me onboard and customer service took a picture of it and sent it off somewhere and it was approved within 24 hours and applied to my account. Worth a try. 

Good to know. Thanks.

On 9/1/2022 at 4:47 PM, pc_load_letter said:

#1, I don't see why not. If they process both at the same time, you should be able to see the obc in your Carnival account.

#2, I wouldn't trust a fax either.

#3, 4 weeks 

Shareholder benefit page

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Thanks for the attachment.  Do  you mail you paperwork in via USPS or via UPS or FedEx?  

2 hours ago, JHU said:

Thanks for the attachment.  Do  you mail you paperwork in via USPS or via UPS or FedEx?  

I didn't mail anything. For my proof of stock ownership, I simply logged into my financial company's web portal and took screenshots of my investments with the CCL stock highlighted.

Once I had those, I attached those to the body of the email and sent them all in.