Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

This guy and woman were talking on

either Side of me got into serious conversation for awhile.

I almost asked if they wanted to switch spots. But that’s always a tough situation because then they know they’re bothering me. I just fought through it and finally she went to karaoke.

she screams “who is going to karaoke with me?” Crickets

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

No call, so we're negative.....I guess? Gonna keep moving so they can't catch up to us! 😁

Great news, Jamman.  Sorry about the Bermuda rain.  Hope Canada treats you kinder.  I was going to book 9/16/23-even have a room on hold.  Engaged niece was spending this week checking out wedding venues for next year.  On a hunch I texted her-they just made arrangements for wedding on Friday, 9/22/23.  😣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They have two bar waiters and one white coat working right now. This time I waited until the white coat walked by to pull my monkey out of my pants. 

Now this is a drink from Bijesh.

0D51A208-7138-479F-8C0D-167243A52F61.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Maybe like the 2nd or 3rd week. As long as it’s after 4th of July. 

Okay...alright!   It's about dang time! 

I smell a Superheroes cruise 🛳 

Get Jamman, IntrepidFromDC and Sid on board and I'll get Melania onboard. 

I can see it now...you and Melania sipping Champagne and getting a pedi whilst us guys pound beers and get a mani!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

Our favorite place to sit is at 1st base, enjoy. Love MLB, been to Mariners, Padres and Angels. Mariners Stadium was by far our favorite.

Arlington Stadium, The Ballpark, Astrodome, Minutemade park, Tiger Stadium, Milwaukee County Stadium, Miller Park, Wrigley Field, Comiskey Park, Veterans Stadium, Tropicana field, and now CitiField for me.

I’d say Citi is the nicest but Wrigley is an experience. The first time I went Harry Carey was still around. That was more of an experience.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

This is why you never know with the cruise TV.

I walk to the bathroom through the RFP and the Mets game is on. They aren’t on any of the espn channels but here they’re on “ESPN Live”

0DC58F99-6117-407C-84C2-92B6851D623B.jpeg

It’s an excellent game, Greg. Highly recommend you watch the end if you have the means. Heading to the bottom of the 8th, Mets up 5-3. 

Edit:  Diaz just threw a 103 mph fast ball to end the inning and get out of a jam. They analysts are saying it’s the fastest ball he’s ever thrown. 

Edited by 4hunters
  • Like 2