Here Is My Packing Check List!

ryzmom

swissmiss,

Your packing list has been emailed to you! Glad I could be of help!

Thanks hun,

Deana

And let me say this to the NEW cruisers...

THE LIST THAT I MADE UP HAS EVERYTHING ON IT THAT PEOPLE HAVE SUGGESTED TO BRING ON A CRUISE OR TYPICAL VACATION. THERE ARE THINGS ON HERE THAT YOU WILL TYPICALLY NEED OR USE OR DON'T NEED OR USE, SO TAKE OFF WHAT YOU DON'T NEED. IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION OF THINGS TO TAKE, JUST IN CASE!!!

Susie (sandune).... your email isn't working hun! I have sent you my packing list three times and it has came back to me. Can you check it or give me another email address, so I can resend you your list? Thanks hun and have a good day!

Deana

This is a great list! I suppose everyone has to adjust even the best list for personal needs, but this is very close to my actual needs.

I'd suggest leaving copies of the birth certificates and passports (along with the itinerary info) with a trusted family member. I'd also leave xeroxes of the cruise documents, airline tickets, etc. with that family member. In an extreme emergency, these things could be faxed to you.

I always forget one-dollar bills for tips! Just before our last cruise my husband received a small bonus, and he had the bank cash his check into all gold-dollar coins. We didn't spend it ahead of time because it was "different".

I suggest an extra pair of sunglasses; I'm bad about losing them.

I could do without the flashlight, and I would not bother with the beach chairs and towels.

I've never found any use for duct tape or bunji cords, but I wouldn't travel without the over-the-door shoe organizer!

I like your stuff-to-do-around-the-house-list too. I especially like to make sure that I leave clean sheets on the bed so that I come home to a nice, clean bed. I also like to leave 1-2 frozen casseroles in the freezer so that I can "ease back into" everyday life with a few simple dinners.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived