Marella COVID Test Timing Query

1 hour ago, Jim The Scot said:

If you visit TUI website and click the link at top of the page "entry requirements for cruises"info is there

All I will say is,if I  was going on a cruise from Palma on 11th October I would not be testing

I am cruising from Palma on the 8th October and will not be testing.   No need. They have sent me an email to say the rules are being changed.  The new rules are on the website.  TUI telephone staff not knowing their own rules is not unusal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

If you visit TUI website and click the link at top of the page "entry requirements for cruises"info is there

All I will say is,if I  was going on a cruise from Palma on 11th October I would not be testing

We`re sailing from Palma on 4th October and 100% not testing.

Chronomics refunded our money without a quibble as well so I`d advise anyone who has bought a test and no longer needs it to ask for your money back.

Quick question. After you have done your test and (fingers crossed) its negative. The document you get back from chromonic do you have to load the information into the my cruise control (under the section covid) or do you just keep on your phone (plus maybe for safety print of a copy). We are on explorer 14th Oct ex Corfu. 

23 minutes ago, FIFE1 said:

Quick question. After you have done your test and (fingers crossed) its negative. The document you get back from chromonic do you have to load the information into the my cruise control (under the section covid) or do you just keep on your phone (plus maybe for safety print of a copy). We are on explorer 14th Oct ex Corfu. 

Hi Fife.

We have just kept the negative results email on the phone and printed out a copy same as all of the other Docs. We find that paper copies are easier to manage at the airport/ port.

Keep well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brummijam said:

Hi Fife.

We have just kept the negative results email on the phone and printed out a copy same as all of the other Docs. We find that paper copies are easier to manage at the airport/ port.

Keep well.

thank you

• Thanks 1