LUGGAGE STORAGE

BlueJay06

Seattle Smith Cove Cruise Terminal - is there a place to store luggage for a few hours following disembarkation.  We have an early morning flight the following day and would like to spend the time in the city rather than head to the airport hotel for the entire day.

There are several services available that I found for Seattle and many of them use the same locations. We happened to use one called Stasher and we stored our luggage at the Mediterranean Hotel near the Space Needle. The ones that I found were Radical Storage, Luggage Hero,  and Bounce although there may be others I didn't find. Most of them have apps that you can use on your phone. We mainly chose Stasher based on location we were visting and price and I felt I could trust a hotel that would be open 24 hrs rather than a store that may be closed. My advice is to just pick a location near places you are wanting to visit and then compare prices and make sure and check the times that they are open, because some locations had odd hours.

Edited by stingray310

The Edgewater Hotel will store luggage for non-guests. They are along the waterfront near the other cruise terminal, Pier 66.  Another, near Pike Place Market is The Purple Store. https://www.thepurplestore.com/luggage-storage-seattle.shtml

I’m  reluctant to store my bags when they don’t give you the location upfront.