Use of shipboard credits

dogd1

20 minutes ago, dogd1 said:

Does anyone know if you can use your shipboard credits to pay your bar bill?

Also, anyone have any idea how you cancel an excursion on line??

Many thanks

Bar bill? Definitely!🥂🍻🍸🍹🍾🍷 😄

To cancel, exchange, etc. you (or your TA) has to call O. I had to call a couple of times for other shorex related reasons and they were very helpful both times. I don't recall waiting on hold, or if I did it wasn't long enough to be annoying.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
really needed to add emojis for fun

4 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Bar bill? Definitely!🥂🍻🍸🍹🍾🍷 😄

To cancel, exchange, etc. you (or your TA) has to call O. I had to call a couple of times for other shorex related reasons and they were very helpful both times. I don't recall waiting on hold, or if I did it wasn't long enough to be annoying.

Thank you for that info

ALSO: If you have O issued SBC, it should appear on your O web account fir that cruise. Then, when you prepurchase stuff like tours and la reserve or culinary classes, the Cart will automatically use that SBC unless you indicate otherwise.

And, whether or not you use a TA, always request a copy of the “prepurchased shore excursions” PDF. It shows all the math regarding O Life choices, YWYW discounted tours, SBC applied, etc. Should you encounter any conflict or other problem (particularly related to O cancelled tours) once onboard, that document helps to solve any disagreement.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

ALSO: If you have O issued SBC, it should appear on your O web account fir that cruise. Then, when you prepurchase stuff like tours and la reserve or culinary classes, the Cart will automatically use that SBC unless you indicate otherwise.

And, whether or not you use a TA, always request a copy of the “prepurchased shore excursions” PDF. It shows all the math regarding O Life choices, YWYW discounted tours, SBC applied, etc. Should you encounter any conflict or other problem (particularly related to O cancelled tours) once onboard, that document helps to solve any disagreement.

Many thanks. Very informative 

20 hours ago, mauibabes said:

Bar, Spa, Boutiques, jewelry store, tours, Privee, La Reserve. We used some SBC $ toward a painting we purchased on board. Just ENJOY the perk!

Mauibabes

Thank you