Westerdam February 2023 Indonesia cruise- no shore excursions available to book

Coates55

It's now less than 180 days till this cruise departs Singapore. Am I right to think this cruise may again be cancelled?? HAL have not provided any useful information as to why the shore excursions are not on its website and I am getting concerned since I don't want to book flights until there is some certainty that the cruise is operating.

• Like 1

Asia is marching to a different drummer, it is hard to tell.  The best advice I can give you is to book your flights through HAL.  Doing so protects you from loss if the cruise is cancelled.  Also HAL usually offers some pretty decent international air rates

Edited by Mary229
  • Like 4

We are on a cruise, Vancouver to San Diego, Oct 2.  Excursions for 2 of the stops were just posted 40ish days before the cruise, so be patient.  Booking air thru HAL is probably a good idea with the travel world still in some turmoil.

• Like 1

You don't need to book shore excursions in advance because you will find many travel agencies offering on the spot tours at all these ports in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Phuket. You simply choose which tour you want on the spot

There are also many taxis and minivans waiting at all these ports