Diamond Free Drink Vouchers

45 minutes ago, Ray4Fun said:

Hi, If I have the soda package, can we designate which drinks we want to use for the "4"? I.E. 4 with alcohol?  

Yes, just remind the server you want to use the ‘soda pkg’ when ordering a soft drink. When ordering an alcohol drink tell the server you want to use one of your ‘Diamond’ vouchers.

On my last cruise, 99% of the time when I ordered a drink, the server looked at the card and saw I was D+, if I did not specifically say use a D voucher, they would ask do you want to use a voucher when I was ordering a ‘soda’ or even a beer as sometimes passengers elect to pay for these less than $13 limit beverages and save the vouchers for drinks closer to the $13 limit they plan on ordering for that day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Motorman23 said:

No, the person is mistaken that said you get drinks on the day you get off. You get them on the day you get on until the last full day on the ship.

This is incorrect. You ABSOLUTELY get 4 more D drinks on disembarkation morning. You can use them for fresh squeezed OJ, mimosas if the WJ bar is serving alcohol, coffee drinks at Cafe Promenade, bottled water, etc.

2 hours ago, Motorman23 said:

No, the person is mistaken that said you get drinks on the day you get off. You get them on the day you get on until the last full day on the ship.

Not entirely true, wife and I both had Bloody Mary's on debarkation day on Navigator of the seas.  Also had a bartender in the plaza bar not ding our vouchers several times.  A dollar a drink tip does seem to help.