Club Orange on the Rotterdam

hmorrow

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

The 'people watching' that I am referring to is the flow of pax down the passageway to anytime dining on deck 2 aft.  It is not really possible to look into CO through the windows as they are semi opaque.

One of the posters you quoted said they look into club orange instead of the ocean.  Not sure what the attraction is.  See your post 72

Edited by Florida_gal_50

I haven’t been on the Rotterdam but, if it’s set up like the Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam, there is a lovely view of the sea from inside Club Orange.  Obviously, the tables closest to the windows have the best views.  It’s also a great place for people watching.  😉

We are just back from the Rotterdam (8-28 to 9-11).  We loved the Club Orange dining room.  The ship was full but we NEVER had any wait for a two-top when arriving anywhere from 5:30 to 6:30.  The tables were farther apart than in the main dining room. The server stations were at the edges of the room, never near your table.  Service was always prompt.  No ocean views, but I loved being able to see the open kitchen.   We dined breakfast  room service except the last day when we visited Club Orange for breakfast.  Club Orange dining room is more valuable for us than Neptune Lounge.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1