NCL PEARL AUG 2022 BOSTON - Videos, Pictures, and My Thoughts...

buffet24

Thank you so much for the amazing videos - gives such a great overall "feel" to this ship. 

We are sailing the Panama Canal December itinerary and could not be more excited. Although we love the big ships, our favorite ship has always been the Gem and this has a very similar layout. We find that although the older, smaller ships do not have the "bells and whistles", the service has always been at such a higher level. 

We really appreciate the time you took out of your vacation to enhance our experience. 

Warmest, Amy

5 hours ago, amygutman said:

Thank you so much for the amazing videos - gives such a great overall "feel" to this ship. 

We are sailing the Panama Canal December itinerary and could not be more excited. Although we love the big ships, our favorite ship has always been the Gem and this has a very similar layout. We find that although the older, smaller ships do not have the "bells and whistles", the service has always been at such a higher level. 

We really appreciate the time you took out of your vacation to enhance our experience. 

Warmest, Amy

Wow... the Panama Canal!!!  Oh I am so jealous...  you are so correct Amy... the service on the PEARL was SUPERB!!!   Just checked and it looks like the Pearl is docked in Bar Harbor today...  But you guys are going to enjoy it once again in December!!!  Wish we were going with ya!!! 😁   

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 9:36 PM, buffet24 said:

REST OF OUR DINING CHOICES

==========================

And here is just a fire hose slide show of all the other meals we had on the ship.

The restaurants we dined during our 7 day cruise in order:

Teppanyaki

Summer Palace

Lotus Garden

Indigo

Lotus Garden

Summer Palace

Teppanyaki

And O'Sheehan's at every midnight!!!  🤪 

The last few slides show the O'Sheehan's meals in which we had the wings and pretzel bites...  God, I miss those midnight snacks at O'Sheean's!!!  😁

This was wonderful, thank you for sharing! Your travel companion is lovely.

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2022 at 11:08 PM, buffet24 said:

To save time, I only scanned just the daily schedules... I'm sure yours will be very different due to different itinerary... but hope it gives you some idea...  Enjoy your cruise!!!

220928_NCL_DAILY_forCC.pdf 3.51 MB · 47 downloads

I noticed that Spinnaker had an 80’s party one of the nights. Did anyone dress 80’s for this? I would for sure!

10 hours ago, disneynan said:

I noticed that Spinnaker had an 80’s party one of the nights. Did anyone dress 80’s for this? I would for sure!

People did dress up for the Glow Party (all in White or something close to that) but I don't recall anyone dressed for the 80's but some may have but I just didn't notice... 😉 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 4:04 PM, latebloomer56 said:

What a wonderful review, thank you so much we sail on the Pearl for the first time in 22 days. Just found this and am glad I did.

You're very welcome!  And guess what?  I just saw Pearl in Boston Seaport today!   First time this season since last year.  You guys are going to have so much fun.  Enjoy!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buffet24 said:

You're very welcome!  And guess what?  I just saw Pearl in Boston Seaport today!   First time this season since last year.  You guys are going to have so much fun.  Enjoy!!!

Will show your post to our grandson on Sunday. He is 13 but has sail several times on NCL and is a good already. Debating on telling them they are in the Haven on Easter Sunday or waiting until we board. They have been in suites so won't suspect at the port or even going to Cagneys. More excited after you review 😁.

• Haha 1