2 check in questions

md80fan

I have 2 questions about checking in.

1. Is it still possible to check in on the day of departure at the terminal? This is an older passenger having issues with computers and would have an issue checking in ahead of time. Can they just show up on the day of departure if they do not upload anything before hand. Port would be Miami.

2. In the second room there will be 1 person that is definitely not going and we just will allow that person to be a now show. Can the other person check in ahead of time on the website or will the website require both people to check in to complete the process. We do not want to cancel the second person and potentially have the room reprice to a single if there is a price increase. Can 1 person upload their data and show check in while passenger 2 in same room does not.

The person in room one is coming from a different city than the person in room 2 so they would not be bale to assist room 1 with online check in

Thanks

Although yes, the older person can just do everything at the terminal, anyone on the same or a linked reservation can also do the check in for them.  They could call him/her & get the necessary information and enter it for them.  It will make the process smoother at the terminal.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, poocher said:

Although yes, the older person can just do everything at the terminal, anyone on the same or a linked reservation can also do the check in for them.  They could call him/her & get the necessary information and enter it for them.  It will make the process smoother at the terminal.

That is exactly what I did when my mom/aunt went on a trip with a bunch of us.  I did their check-in online for them and that made it easy for them.

• Like 1

• Thanks for the replies, The issue with passenger one would be how to get pictures of their passport or vaccine card to upload to the website. Since they are in a different city I am not sure they would be able to scan and send a picture or email. That is why they would probably need to do everything at the terminal
  • Thanks again for the replies it is a big help

2 minutes ago, md80fan said:
  • Thanks for the replies, The issue with passenger one would be how to get pictures of their passport or vaccine card to upload to the website. Since they are in a different city I am not sure they would be able to scan and send a picture or email. That is why they would probably need to do everything at the terminal
  • Thanks again for the replies it is a big help

Passport info can be entered manually.  There's no longer a vaccine card upload.

57 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Passport info can be entered manually.  There's no longer a vaccine card upload.

Agree, and after multiple Cruises being told they needed to take a new picture at Terminal I just skip the at home Picture upload. Only adds maybe 20 seconds anyway

Yup, enter the passport information manually, no vax card upload anymore & have their  picture taken at the terminal.  Everything can be typed into the website for their checkin.  Nothing has to be uploaded.

Edited by poocher
  • Like 1