Has anyone hired a car service to meet them at the port in Napier?

luv2ndhalf

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with having a car service meet them at the Napier cruise port? I have made us a lunch reservation at a winery who's wine we enjoy, but now I am not having a lot of luck finding a company to book transportation with....Thanks!

32 minutes ago, luv2ndhalf said:

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with having a car service meet them at the Napier cruise port? I have made us a lunch reservation at a winery who's wine we enjoy, but now I am not having a lot of luck finding a company to book transportation with....Thanks!

Have you asked the winery if they could recommend a car service or perhaps make the arrangements for you?

We did something like that at an animal sanctuary (not at Napier, but that's not important, obviously).  We arranged a private tour and couldn't use the cruise ship's transportation (even if we didn't mind the extra expense that included a group tour - which we would have minded! - the times were wrong).  They had one of their staff pick us up at the port and bring us back later.   The extra charge was reasonable.

GC

• Thanks 1