Smoothies

Senga

We have sailed on Regal and Grand Princess and, aside from mini smoothies at breakfast on the Grand Princess buffet, have never seen smoothies. We don’t drink alcohol so have bought Soda packages for our upcoming Sky and Enchanted cruises.  They say smoothies are included but…is there really such a thing available? 

I would be interested in this too!  We make healthy smoothies, like you might find at a healthy juice and smoothie bar at a gym or spa type place.   But, I have never heard of such a thing on Princess.   I don't know what the Sanctuary Spa Menu might offer.

BTW: We are likely to way to full and and busy with non-healthy libations!   But, just in case.

This was pre-Covid, but on Regal at the Outriggers bar on the very back of the ship, they had a fresh juice bar in the morning. They made it fresh right in front of you and there were quite a few veggies and fruits to choose from. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I've never gotten a smoothie, but I think they're available at coffee & cones (?).

No smoothies at Coffee & Cones but they do make milkshakes which are NOT included in the Soda package.  😢

• Thanks 1

Might be covered under the Plus package.  But, otherwise, I would expect most all drinks and alcoholic drinks other than the usual tea, coffee, lemonade, and water to be extra.

We will probably be distracted with a lot of other non-healthy drinks and libations, but if they do have any kind of juice/smoothie bar set up, maybe in the mornings, on Regal, that would be good!

We do a refreshing green smoothie with pineapple, pear, wedge of lime, spinach, a splash of EVOO, and ice in the Vitamix.  That is pretty good!

• Like 1