Xcaret Ship Tour ?

Hello All,

Has anyone that's been on a Royal cruise lately, booked the Xcaret tour or seen it offered? Just wondering if it's still an option. I know I could ask on the Ports of Call, but this forum is active and I am booked on Royal so I want to make sure the replies are specific to Royal. Sailing on the Symphony in December. 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Hello All,

Has anyone that's been on a Royal cruise lately, booked the Xcaret tour or seen it offered? Just wondering if it's still an option. I know I could ask on the Ports of Call, but this forum is active and I am booked on Royal so I want to make sure the replies are specific to Royal. Sailing on the Symphony in December. 

Thanks!

Love xcaret but would never do it from a cruise ship. Time constraints cannot justify all it has to offer.

Just now, c-leg5 said:

Love xcaret but would never do it from a cruise ship. Time constraints cannot justify all it has to offer.

Yes, I loved it earlier this year on a different line. I'm writing to ask if anyone has booked it through Royal lately. Thanks! 

Just now, blueslily said:

Yes, I loved it earlier this year on a different line. I'm writing to ask if anyone has booked it through Royal lately. Thanks! 

Well i guess if you have half-sampled it already you have some idea of the layout and can sample some more.

We had a 2-day pass from the hotel next door and it was great and not rushed. The evening show is the highlight which you won’t  see from a cruise ship excursion. 

Obviously the cruise ship excursion is expensive because of the travel involved. I wonder how much the entrance fee is discounted. Royal Caribbean have been offering mainland tours long enough. I am sure the actual excursion will be compatible with other cruise lines.

6 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Well i guess if you have half-sampled it already you have some idea of the layout and can sample some more.

We had a 2-day pass from the hotel next door and it was great and not rushed. The evening show is the highlight which you won’t  see from a cruise ship excursion. 

Obviously the cruise ship excursion is expensive because of the travel involved. I wonder how much the entrance fee is discounted. Royal Caribbean have been offering mainland tours long enough. I am sure the actual excursion will be compatible with other cruise lines.

Yes, I certainly will go whenever I do a land stay. However for this cruise, due to the context of who is sailing with me, it needs to be a ship tour. So, that's what I'm working with. I'm sure I'll enjoy the night show one day. Thanks so much!

• Like 1