Complete Your Pre-boarding Health Assessment

sanmarcosman

I received an email an hour ago reminding me to complete a pre-boarding health assessment. I went to my planner for the cruise and there is no assessment. Is this the Carnival IT dept. acting up and the assessment will appear eventually?

On our 9 cruises since October the assessment has been there but after we would complete it we still received reminders to fill it out and eventually we got a notice " just go to the pier and fill the form out there. " LOL

Edited by sanmarcosman

7 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Is this the Carnival IT dept. acting up and the assessment will appear eventually?

Most likely what you said. It happens on a regular basis. The email goes out before the web page is updated.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, icft said:

Most likely what you said. It happens on a regular basis. The email goes out before the web page is updated.

Thank you. A separate email, the " Know Before You Go " information seems to have been edited to add good behavior language. Is this new or am I late to the notice?

We want you to have a memorable vacation but please remember a cruise ship is a shared space. Our Carnival Values underscore that everyone should feel welcome and included, and that everyone on board demonstrate care and respect towards others. No one will ever confuse a Carnival Cruise Line ship with a school library, but our experience has taught us that everyone has a better time when children are supervised, noise in the hallways is kept to a minimum, guests follow queues, and that a spirit of community and neighborliness is shown by all. Consistent with our commitment to safety, disruptive behavior is not tolerated and any guest whose conduct affects the comfort, enjoyment, safety or well-being of other guests or crew will be disembarked at their own expense and banned from sailing on Carnival in the future."

8 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Thank you. A separate email, the " Know Before You Go " information seems to have been edited to add good behavior language. Is this new or am I late to the notice?

We want you to have a memorable vacation but please remember a cruise ship is a shared space. Our Carnival Values underscore that everyone should feel welcome and included, and that everyone on board demonstrate care and respect towards others. No one will ever confuse a Carnival Cruise Line ship with a school library, but our experience has taught us that everyone has a better time when children are supervised, noise in the hallways is kept to a minimum, guests follow queues, and that a spirit of community and neighborliness is shown by all. Consistent with our commitment to safety, disruptive behavior is not tolerated and any guest whose conduct affects the comfort, enjoyment, safety or well-being of other guests or crew will be disembarked at their own expense and banned from sailing on Carnival in the future."

I've never read that notice before but I also don't read those emails closely. Though if they actually believed and followed that, a lot of people's complaints about Carnival would go away.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mz-s said:

I've never read that notice before but I also don't read those emails closely. Though if they actually believed and followed that, a lot of people's complaints about Carnival would go away.

Like you I don't read those emails closely. I can only hope the fact they are now saying it means there is hope they will act on it. We are on the edge with Carnival after our last couple of cruises in the winter/spring. No price is cheap enough if we don't feel safe.

• Like 1

We cruised in March and May.  Both times we got messages to complete our health assessment repeatedly after it was complete.  We had no trouble boarding.  In May- we got messages to complete our health assessments AFTER we got home.  Just a glitch.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

I received an email an hour ago reminding me to complete a pre-boarding health assessment. I went to my planner for the cruise and there is no assessment. Is this the Carnival IT dept. acting up and the assessment will appear eventually?

On our 9 cruises since October the assessment has been there but after we would complete it we still received reminders to fill it out and eventually we got a notice " just go to the pier and fill the form out there. " LOL

When is your cruise?  Mine seem to appear about 72 prior to sail away

We received an email to complete the health assessment yesterday. We completed it, so it was crossed off in the planner. 
We received another email asking us to complete the health assessment today. Since we sail out tomorrow, I decided to look at the planner again, and it now says we need to complete the assessment at the terminal. 😲

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jemrtt said:

We received an email to complete the health assessment yesterday. We completed it, so it was crossed off in the planner. 
We received another email asking us to complete the health assessment today. Since we sail out tomorrow, I decided to look at the planner again, and it now says we need to complete the assessment at the terminal. 😲

We encountered the same thing once. Nothing was different at the terminal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jemrtt said:

It must have been an IT issue for us. We checked in at the terminal, and did not have to resubmit the assessment.  

Were you asked at the first check in station at the terminal to read the health questions on a paper in a plexiglass stand on the check in table?

No, we’re weren’t. I saw the notice on the table, however the person didn’t mention anything. He only looked at our boarding passes, Covid test results, and immunization cards. He scribbled something on each boarding pass, and we were moved along. 

• Thanks 1