3 night Meraviglia ...white party and ?

tbmrt

8 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

Nightly entertainment on 3 night Meraviglia cruise ?...White party..Rock party?

Can Houdini be booked before cruise?

...The usual cruise fare just on a 3 nights cruise... So: On Meraviglia class some promenade shows on the LED ceiling; theater shows (in some very hot days, weather permitting they may replace it with a pool party); a band or a duo in the bars or lounges, a lighthouse show if you're by the night at the Ocean Cay; and an optional theme party with the animation team on one of the lounges that can be white night, Caribbean night, etc. They may have a replacement for Cirque du Soleil at sea show with a drink, you may be able to book in advance on the website.

10 hours ago, tbmrt said:

What you need to understand is it's probably not a '3 night cruise' as such. Much more likely to be 3 nights which are part of a longer repetitive cruise with more than one boarding point.....but, perhaps not if it's in the USA.

My point is it's unlikely there will be anything special laid on to spice up a 3 night cruise! 😉

15 hours ago, tbmrt said:

I assume you are talking about when she sails out of Port Canaveral.  Even though that would be a stand-alone cruise, you are probably only going to have one special night, most likely a White Party night.

For the shows, we prebooked the two shows for our seven-day on Meraviglia.  It showed as an option when we went to check our booking and all the options.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hamrag said:

What you need to understand is it's probably not a '3 night cruise' as such. Much more likely to be 3 nights which are part of a longer repetitive cruise with more than one boarding point.....but, perhaps not if it's in the USA.

My point is it's unlikely there will be anything special laid on to spice up a 3 night cruise! 😉

The Mera is in the US. Maybe a "standalone" cruise to adjust time schedules. Nothing really special on those cruises, apart possible white knight if one is interested in or any other special if a local public holiday happens to just be at those dates.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nunagoras said:

The Mera is in the US. Maybe a "standalone" cruise to adjust time schedules. Nothing really special on those cruises, apart possible white knight if one is interested in or any other special if a local public holiday happens to just be at those dates.

Mera will be back in the US in October.  That's why I assumed it was a US-based cruise the OP was asking about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jimdalva said:

We are doing the 3 night Meraviglia ,Nov 17, PORT CANAVERAL to Marine Reserve for 2 days then back.

I’m booked on that one as well. Nice little weekend getaway before the holidays

I t

10 hours ago, Dbox said:

I’m booked on that one as well. Nice little weekend getaway before the holidays

I tried to switch my current 3 night cruise to the cruise you are going on, but since I booked my 3 nighter with Chase cc points, I was told I couldn't do that unless I paid for the entire 4 nighter in full with my Chase cc. Said they could not transfer the points.

On 8/28/2022 at 9:00 AM, JAGR said:

I assume you are talking about when she sails out of Port Canaveral.  Even though that would be a stand-alone cruise, you are probably only going to have one special night, most likely a White Party night.

For the shows, we prebooked the two shows for our seven-day on Meraviglia.  It showed as an option when we went to check our booking and all the options.

The Houdini show appeared today on MSC and Me...I see that it is less expensive if we book before boarding on app.  States includes a free drink...What if we already have drink package? Also wondering about booking it and then not having timing right with other things we want to do on ship.  Does this show play a few times a day?

2 hours ago, tbmrt said:

The Houdini show appeared today on MSC and Me...I see that it is less expensive if we book before boarding on app.  States includes a free drink...What if we already have drink package? Also wondering about booking it and then not having timing right with other things we want to do on ship.  Does this show play a few times a day?

Drink package or no drink package you still get the free signature drink choice.  You can book the night you want when you get on board.  Shows are only once per night, I believe.