MSC 4 Me app incorrect info

tbmrt

I downloaded the MS 4 Me app and it is showing "Complimentary Dining" instead of Late Dining which I requested.  What does this mean?

Also, although the cabin, our names,  other information and itinerary are showing correctly, it shows incorrect dates on Page 1 of the app. Shows 3/22 instead of 11/22.

Is this just because this app is a bit "quirky"?

Good morning again.  The app is quirky, at best, and you will find MSC's technology to be poor.  If you check in online you an see your dining request (keep in mind that late dining can be 8:30 or 8:45 pm). I have never seen "complimentary" dining listed but that is just referring to the MDR (main dining room).

If for some reason it is showing ANYTIME dining, then you lucked out as that is reserved for Aurea (or Yacht Club).  That means you can go whenever you want.

On 8/28/2022 at 5:54 AM, tbmrt said:

I downloaded the MS 4 Me app and it is showing "Complimentary Dining" instead of Late Dining which I requested.  What does this mean?

Also, although the cabin, our names,  other information and itinerary are showing correctly, it shows incorrect dates on Page 1 of the app. Shows 3/22 instead of 11/22.

Is this just because this app is a bit "quirky"?

I would make sure the date is correct!

I have had that happen and it was indeed a different date. A month difference and it was also a different embarkation port.

I currently have a few cruises that all have an issue coming up 

This cruise line constantly screws up. 

Make sure you still have the same category.  Don't want to book and pay for a balcony and end up in an inside cabin with no reduction in fare