Help, please: Can wife and I share FCC?

latserrof

We have some FCC that must be used by the end of the year; my wife has a lot more FCC than I do, so my question is: can I use some of her FCC to pay for my ticket if we are sailing in the same cabin? I thought I had read that sharing is now possible, but I can't find it on the boards. I know I can (and will) ask Princess, but I'd like to have the benefit of others' real-world experience before I talk to Princess.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, latserrof said:

We have some FCC that must be used by the end of the year; my wife has a lot more FCC than I do, so my question is: can I use some of her FCC to pay for my ticket if we are sailing in the same cabin? I thought I had read that sharing is now possible, but I can't find it on the boards. I know I can (and will) ask Princess, but I'd like to have the benefit of others' real-world experience before I talk to Princess.

Thanks.

This should be directed to Princess .  You will get a positive answer from them.

• Like 1

Each time that I've come up with FCC my wife has always had matching FCC.  And when I book the next cruise it has always used the FCC bucket first.  Never had to do anything in regards to "separate" FCC amounts.  Because, if you think about it...it all gets lumped together in the end.