San Juan on New Years Day?

Seven Cs

Our upcoming Enchanted Princess cruise stops at San Juan on January 1st. As it’s a national holiday, I am assuming there won’t be much open, yet the Princess site has all the usual excursions open to book such as the Forts. Does anyone have any idea if there will be anything open ( a few shops, restaurants? ) or should we just satisfy ourselves with a self walking tour around the lovely old town? …..I have been to San Juan once before on a cruise so know it is all walkable and happy to spend the day doing so, but it would be nice to know there might be a few “rest” stops on the way!

6 hours ago, Seven Cs said:

Our upcoming Enchanted Princess cruise stops at San Juan on January 1st. As it’s a national holiday, I am assuming there won’t be much open, yet the Princess site has all the usual excursions open to book such as the Forts. Does anyone have any idea if there will be anything open ( a few shops, restaurants? ) or should we just satisfy ourselves with a self walking tour around the lovely old town? …..I have been to San Juan once before on a cruise so know it is all walkable and happy to spend the day doing so, but it would be nice to know there might be a few “rest” stops on the way!

The tourist board will give definite information

Phone: 1-787-710-8280

Written Question: https://cupeles.com/contact/

• 3 weeks later...