FAS shore excursion credit

goldmom

Wondering if anyone has experience with this.  Our 3 grown adult children are in the cabin.  The FAS shore excursion credit is listed under the first guests name (it's supposed to be a per cabin credit).  When the second guest tries to book a tour it will only show the discounted price for the first guest (who isn't taking a tour).  Is there a way to get the discount for the second guest and/or can they do that once onboard?

In a related question, if I buy an excursion with my discount (we're in a separate cabin) can I just give my ticket to the kids to use or do they check the names on the excursion ticket?

Thanks for any replies, it's been awhile since we've bought excursions through the cruise line.

Yes, lots of people have asked the same questions.  $50 excursion credit is for the first person on the reservation.  No exceptions.

Latitudes credits go to the name of the person on the excursion, not the person buying if different.

Most tour operators do not check the names on the tickets, although some do require that you fill out a liability waiver.  Use that information however you wish.