Azamara loyalty to split off from Celebrity 1 February 2023

cruisestitch

On 8/30/2022 at 2:44 PM, _Rick_ said:

Thanks for that info.  I hope that's true.  I would like to try Azamara sometime.  We were looking at a Carib cruise on Azamara Onward, which is a retrofitted Princess ship, until we read the reviews here on CC.  I guess we will wait to make sure our loyalty remains and perhaps try another cruise in the future on a different ship.

I didn't see any of those negative reviews of the new ship...where can I find them? Thanks!

3 hours ago, LuAnn said:

I didn't see any of those negative reviews of the new ship...where can I find them? Thanks!

There are some in the Reviews section of CC …..right at the top of the page.  click on reviews and input Azamara Onward.  

There was extensive discussion on the Azamara forum when the maiden cruise happened.  There were some areas that people reported there were some issues with the ship upon the first couple of cruises.  There were supply chain issues that made some areas not up to par.  For example: none of the hairdryers arrived in time for the maiden cruise.  All passengers were notified ahead of time so they could bring their own blow dryers.  Those issues are resolved now.  We have an Onward cruise booked.  Not really worried as the fabulous crew has resolved all the issues.  I believe those passengers on the maiden cruise were given future cruise credits 100% of what they paid after they returned home.

Edited by takemewithyou
  • Thanks 1