Lack Of Response To Complaint

reece.twiggwhite

Morning All,

Hope you are well,

After our cruise in April, a couple of weeks after I sent to p&o a "complaint" mail listing some issues we faced whilst onboard. Nearly 4 weeks to the day after I sent it I had the usual acknowledgment saying someone would be in the touch. The usual sort of thing to ensure they hit their response targets etc. Since then nothing, I have sent numerous requests for updates and nothing. It's now been 4 months since my initial complaint, has anyone else faced a ridiculously long wait from them recently ?

1 hour ago, reece.twiggwhite said:

Morning All,

Hope you are well,

After our cruise in April, a couple of weeks after I sent to p&o a "complaint" mail listing some issues we faced whilst onboard. Nearly 4 weeks to the day after I sent it I had the usual acknowledgment saying someone would be in the touch. The usual sort of thing to ensure they hit their response targets etc. Since then nothing, I have sent numerous requests for updates and nothing. It's now been 4 months since my initial complaint, has anyone else faced a ridiculously long wait from them recently ?

Go through ABTA you stand a better chance 

Reece.

Yes, I am currently still waiting for a standard insurance letter from P&O confirming a missed port on July 15th that I need in order to claim against my policy.

Email replies promised me a response in 6 to 8 weeks (sic), so went the telephone route and received promises of 5-7 working days but am now at 19 working days and still counting!

Have chased the telephone route - all at P&O are amazed that I haven't received said document; they would process it again (I should receive in a couple of days); plus the supervisor will be alerted to my predicament; profuse apologies.

Result? - nothing, of course.

On 9/3/2022 at 12:10 PM, CRUISENSNOOZE said:

CEO email is:   Sture Myrmel   Sturemyrmel@carnivalukgroup.com   Not sure if 1st letter is capital or not, so send to both email addresses (capital and lower case) to be sure.

Normaly email addresses are not case sensitive. 

Edited by lambinator1982

19 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Must be a lot of them then! My BIL has one from April unanswered ...

Some of our Aurora one in March are still waiting we only got ours done because we went through ABTA. Another lady threatened them with her solicitor and lo and behold was sorted the next day 

• Like 1