Lactose Intolerant

Sunburg1

Normally should have soy or almond milk available. I don't think they have Lact-aid. But it's not a guarantee they'll have it due to supply chain issues still occurring - some recent passengers have complained about certain alcoholic drinks not available on their cruise.

Also, if you ask your dining room server the previous night, they can make accommodations for your dinner the next night to be lactose-free. 

One of my kids suffers pretty badly when consuming too much lactose, so I keep an eye out for what is available even though that "child" is now a college student who can manage dietary issues. I know at the Grand Dutch Cafe this month (August 2024), a woman asked for oat milk, but they only had soy available. (I had the impression they may have previously had the oat milk, but just run out, but I'm not 100% certain of that.)

I saw cartons of non-dairy "milk replacement" beverages at the Lido, too. I think that may have been near the gluten free assortment of items.

(My lactose intolerant teen was disappointed that the gelato place didn't offer any sorbets or non-dairy alternatives as his younger brother ate gelato every day of our voyage, but the sit down restaurants all seemed to have a sorbet option available for dessert, though sometimes not listed on the menu.)

8 minutes ago, YAKE said:

My DW is planning to bring her own creamer will this be a problem ?

Not a problem for HAL.  Be careful to bring her creamer in sealed containers lest airport TSA  inspection may question powders in your luggage.