Pricing for the Beyond is Beyond reason here

Whinenowine

17 hours ago, verizon said:

I have dropped Solstice class for Edge class.

Who ever design the suite cabins and other common public venues is a genius.

I remember the ship company did sent a group of experts to the ship and did a survey with the crews about the functionality of the work places of Apex what they can make the Edge class future ship better.

I will enjoy the Sunset bar very much with the new design.

Well I look forward to my sailing on Apex even more now. 

Are you happy with the balconies? That I think is my one reservation. 

On 9/1/2022 at 3:29 PM, sn2792 said:

We have an 11 night on Beyond booked for 4/1/24 in an S1 for $378 a night with $1830 in OBC. $730 of OBC is refundable. I don’t know what the suites are going for now.

That is a completely reasonable price for the Retreat, not $1000 a day.

An 11 day cruise during Christmas 2023 for the Beyond is 6274 pp for a Sky Suite.  Don't book a Christmas cruise at the last minute.  They are very popular.  Better yet book 2 years out if you can.  Christmas cruises tend to run more.

Edited by NMTraveller

On 8/31/2022 at 12:05 PM, Jeremiah1212 said:

But they sell, quite well, even at those prices. And from the RGC perspective, pushing people to the even higher prices at Silversea isn't a bad thing. 

It is more likely that they would go to some other line than Silversea.

Edited by NMTraveller

Am Elite with X. Looking forward toa SV cabin on Beyond for our first Edge Class in a few weeks. Have a further two cruises booked on Solstice & Millenium in Far East. Love the product. Have done suites but prefer Aqua.

However like value and variety if suits. Have two Oceania cruises booked (great routes) and a Princess cruise for a fabulous route. Looking at Cunard for a Canada then TA home to S'ton.

Will keep with X if the prices, quality and routes are good but with cruise for us, not a line. 

Often surprised by Zenith suite guests who post prolifically on CC, have numerous outrageously priced suites but only go to the Retreat and Luminae. Never the entertainment or cattle class spots like us. Why not try something else? Personal choice but maybe missing something

• Like 1

We live in irrational, crazy times.

Back in my young days, it was "do it if it´s worth it for you, or leave it and move on".

I can only recommend the same about Celebrity. They are either underselling dramatically or overselling dramatically. Your job is to - well, what I just said...

• Like 1