Another noise question!

Sujormik

Hi there, new to Oceania but kind of excited to be giving it a shot!

We are splurging on a PH1 next summer on Marina.  I don’t want to be under the pool or terrace grill because we prefer to sleep in whenever possible. How noisy are the rooms under the art loft? I’d prefer to be high and midship since my hub has motion issues and the other available suites on D11 were further aft. 

Does being port or starbird make much difference when traveling from London to Sweden?  Hope I got my terms correct, we are relatively inexperienced cruisers.

Thanks in advance!

Look at the itinerary and your direction going East would suggest the  Port, aka Left side would be nice if you like to see the countryside as you are arriving in the mornings. We always shoot pictures each morning to help us chronicle our trip. 
If you want the best location and minimum noise, pick a PH 1 on Deck 10 where you have staterooms above and below you, no pool or dining rooms.
We will be on Marina in January in South America and since we are headed South from Buenos Aires, we selected Starboard/Right side on Deck 10. The Back Elevators are closer to all food venues and Baristas, the best coffee on board. The forward elevators are closer to Bars, Lounges and Reception/Destinations and Concierge, Spa, Horizons, etc.  

Have a fantastic trip and feel free to ask any questions, the guests who frequent this Board are very knowledgeable and helpful. You will hear from guests like you sailing Oceania for the first time and some with 40 or more Oceania cruises so they “know the ropes”.
Enjoy, Mauibabes

• Like 1