Suite 738 on wind

bsugar

2 hours ago, FauxNom said:

The window on the right in the above photo actually does open from the top down, at the touch of a button. It's a great suite!

Thanks FauxNom!  I don't remember that, or maybe it's been updated since I last sailed in this suite.  I originally confused this suite with Suite 734 on the Whisper, which had a slider creating a "French balcony" until I dug up the picture.

22 hours ago, pf778c said:

Thanks FauxNom!  I don't remember that, or maybe it's been updated since I last sailed in this suite.  I originally confused this suite with Suite 734 on the Whisper, which had a slider creating a "French balcony" until I dug up the picture.

Maybe they didn't tell you about it 🙂. I noticed that my butler and steward kept closing the window if I left it open. I'm sure there have been small catastrophes in the past.  I was on the Wind in June this year, and I really loved this suite.

21 hours ago, CruzinFeraBruzin said:

If you don't mind being right next to the elevator/lift, then yes it is a bargain.

I never heard the elevator at all. And the location is great if you like La Terazza or the pool!