Showtimes and Days - Jewel Alaska

marbleski

Since you aren't getting any info here:

1.  Maybe ask on a roll call

2.  Realize that the schedules often vary and won't necessarily be the same so maybe not helpful anyway

3. There are groups on other social media sites where people post dailies, as well as ship-specific and cruise-specific groups.

21 hours ago, julig22 said:

Since you aren't getting any info here:

1.  Maybe ask on a roll call

2.  Realize that the schedules often vary and won't necessarily be the same so maybe not helpful anyway

3. There are groups on other social media sites where people post dailies, as well as ship-specific and cruise-specific groups.

Thanks for your reply.  

Unfortunately our roll call is non-existent.  Ditto for the one on other social media sources. 

Hopefully someone cruising now or in the very near future will respond.

59 minutes ago, marbleski said:

Thanks for your reply.  

Unfortunately our roll call is non-existent.  Ditto for the one on other social media sources. 

Hopefully someone cruising now or in the very near future will respond.

Um, looking on your roll call since you haven't sailed yet isn't going to be helpful. There are generic groups for the Jewel, groups for specific trips, past or present, plus groups specifically for posting dailies.

8 hours ago, julig22 said:

Um, looking on your roll call since you haven't sailed yet isn't going to be helpful. There are generic groups for the Jewel, groups for specific trips, past or present, plus groups specifically for posting dailies.

8 hours ago, julig22 said:

Thanks again for trying taking the time to help me find out the answer to my question. I have looked elsewhere.  No go.  My last  resort was posting here on the general NCL thread. There is much more activity on this thread so I rolled the dice and took a chance someone on the general NCL thread might have recently cruised on the Jewel to Alaska.   

My past experience is that most every possible question one could throw out there regarding a specific cruise was answered on a roll call … even thought the cruise had yet to sail someone somewhere seemed to have an answer.  Maybe activity on CC roll calls dropped off since our last pre Covid cruise.  Plus, I assume short cruises result in less roll call activity. 

I can not tell you about the shows on your particular cruise, however shows in the Jewel's theater are usually at either 7 P.M. (7:30 P.M.) and 9:00 P.M. (9:30 P.M.).  No reservations are required.  Theater doors open 30 minutes prior.  When some shows, they miight ask you not to sit in the front row or ask that children not sit in the front row.

Enjooy

7 hours ago, www3traveler said:

I can not tell you about the shows on your particular cruise, however shows in the Jewel's theater are usually at either 7 P.M. (7:30 P.M.) and 9:00 P.M. (9:30 P.M.).  No reservations are required.  Theater doors open 30 minutes prior.  When some shows, they miight ask you not to sit in the front row or ask that children not sit in the front row.

Enjooy

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.  We are getting closer to the mystery answer lol.  Hopefully the next reply can share the exact nights for each show.  We have four dinners booked and if one happens on show night we should have time to dine and make it to the second show.