Pre purchased Vibe Beach club passes

BlushPell

Hello I just recently purchased Vibe beach club passes for the Getaway leaving on Saturday. I am wondering where and how do we retrieve the passes to access the club since we paid for them ahead of time. Are they given at embarkation or do we head up to Vibe and get them or somewhere else entirely. Any insight into the Getaway’s club is also appreciated for anyone who has used it in the past. Thanks!

52 minutes ago, BlushPell said:

Hello I just recently purchased Vibe beach club passes for the Getaway leaving on Saturday. I am wondering where and how do we retrieve the passes to access the club since we paid for them ahead of time. Are they given at embarkation or do we head up to Vibe and get them or somewhere else entirely. Any insight into the Getaway’s club is also appreciated for anyone who has used it in the past. Thanks!

Following

I'm guessing since it was bought online it will be on your cabin card. They used to give you another card that was similar to your cabin card, don't know if they still do that

Edited by Laszlo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just off the Getaway on 8/27 in Port Canaveral, the Vibe passes were still separate keys (and wristbands) that were in our stateroom at embarkation.  

Vibe was mostly empty the entire trip. There is very little shade available, and they only put the umbrellas up when in port.  Bartenders were very attentive.  Overall good experience, but probably wouldn't purchase again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If you pre-purchased Vibe, the wristbands will be in your stateroom.  Your card key is already coded.  If you want to use Vibe before the staterooms are available upon embarkation, you can head to the area where they are selling any remaining Vibe passes (usually Teppanyaki) and ask the person selling them if you could please have your wristbands right away.  Asking nicely helps.  I suspect you could still get in without the wristbands on embarkation day, but doesn't hurt to have them.

• Like 2

On 9/2/2022 at 2:26 PM, PEBBarney said:

Just off the Getaway on 8/27 in Port Canaveral, the Vibe passes were still separate keys (and wristbands) that were in our stateroom at embarkation.  

Vibe was mostly empty the entire trip. There is very little shade available, and they only put the umbrellas up when in port.  Bartenders were very attentive.  Overall good experience, but probably wouldn't purchase again.

Also just off the Getaway on Aug 27.  

Everything was the same for us for our Vibe booking as noted above.  

Also agree with Paul's summary comments: we were lucky to have beautiful sunny weather for the entire cruise; however, the lack of sufficient shade availability was brutal.  Because of the wind, the umbrellas could only be opened on very few occasions.  

Agree that the staff there were very good and attentive, but given the lack of shade, probably wouldn't opt for Vibe again.  

PS. Most people seemed to be using only their card to enter, we saw very few people using their wristbands.

Edited by Robkat
Additional commebt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Robkat said:

Also just off the Getaway on Aug 27.  

Everything was the same for us for our Vibe booking as noted above.  

Also agree with Paul's summary comments: we were lucky to have beautiful sunny weather for the entire cruise; however, the lack of sufficient shade availability was brutal.  Because of the wind, the umbrellas could only be opened on very few occasions.  

Agree that the staff there were very good and attentive, but given the lack of shade, probably wouldn't opt for Vibe again.  

PS. Most people seemed to be using only their card to enter, we saw very few people using their wristbands.

Great comments.  I think many passengers trying Vibe for the first time will be surprised by the lack of shade and winds on most Vibe areas on the Breakaway class ships.   Personally, I love the full sun and have sat through some major winds on those top deck Vibes!   Umbrellas are usually not in play due to wind.  

On 9/7/2022 at 6:27 PM, andychris said:

How were the bartenders and staff in the vibe on the getaway?  Would you happen to remember any of their names?

Like I mentioned, the staff and bartenders were terrific ... very attentive.  Can't say that we remember specific names ... there are quite a few shift changes during each day, and from day to day.  But everyone recognizes and remembers each other very quickly.

Jim the Lizard: We have no issues sitting out there in some pretty howling winds!  And as much as we enjoy sitting out in the sunshine, there are just certain times of the year where the sun is blistering and the temps are off the chart, so paying for an area where some reprieve from the sun is NOT available ... well, that didn't seem to make sense to us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robkat said:

Like I mentioned, the staff and bartenders were terrific ... very attentive.  Can't say that we remember specific names ... there are quite a few shift changes during each day, and from day to day.  But everyone recognizes and remembers each other very quickly.

Jim the Lizard: We have no issues sitting out there in some pretty howling winds!  And as much as we enjoy sitting out in the sunshine, there are just certain times of the year where the sun is blistering and the temps are off the chart, so paying for an area where some reprieve from the sun is NOT available ... well, that didn't seem to make sense to us.

Makes sense!  Enjoy your cruise!