sogne

3 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

If you follow the date I have given you 18 October 2024 and you start counting from Sydney which is the homeport you can easily figure it out.

Anyways 29/10 Benoa, 30-31/10 2 Days At Sea.

Thanks Kefalonia/Oracle. I could have counted - you are quite correct. I hadn't noticed that you had added the number of sea days.

On 2/17/2023 at 7:04 PM, 57eric said:

And still no announcement of booking dates?

No announcement yet that I've seen. But I can tell you during the past few days the new 2024 and 2025 itineraries have shown up on several more cruise booking sites, so presumably the announcement won't be too far off. Based solely on past history, early to mid March seems likely for the official announcement date with mid to late March for the on-sale date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluemarble said:

No announcement yet that I've seen. But I can tell you during the past few days the new 2024 and 2025 itineraries have shown up on several more cruise booking sites, so presumably the announcement won't be too far off. Based solely on past history, early to mid March seems likely for the official announcement date with mid to late March for the on-sale date.

Thanks.  I'm holding firm on not setting up a second email address for Cunard (per an earlier thread) and hoping that either they'll find a way to get me back on their list or that I can rely on CC to avoid missing key dates.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Janay11 said:

Just booked July 2024 21 ny -ny QM2

not very adept at this site. Does anyone know if there is a roll call yet for July 

This may be the roll call you're looking for although the title is very confusing. It looks like there are contributors to this roll call doing various segments of the full 21-night New York-New York itinerary (July 6-27, 2024).

NY-NY 2024 July 6-July 31. Including July13-24 RT Southampton Fjords, RT Hamburg Fjords July 15-22.