Any recent cruisers who have gotten salon services?

WakeView4Us

6 hours ago, basktchic said:

We are on the Jewel in a few days and looking for pricing for a womens cut and highlights. Thanks in advance

We did not get any spa services, but can give you a current price list from another ship (highlights starting at $149+20% gratuity).

image.thumb.png.e65aa6d3dd79e6caddace45348b06f3a.png

image.thumb.png.d503c4b4ea5956e448fca8c3095ba23c.png

I had the shampoo and blowout done this last week on the Escape.   Grabbed a couple of glasses of wine and relaxed while she did my hair.   It was worth the $49 and the Service Charge.  Not sure I would do a highlight, but, if it's time crunch before you get on the ship, go for it!

I agree with the others - do it at home if possible. I always schedule hair and nails the weekend before I sail.  Overpriced and sub-par on the ship.  That being said, years ago they did talk me into a keratin treatment onboard.  It was great and got me hooked.  But now I do that at home too.  😂

On 9/3/2022 at 6:13 PM, jkrelph said:

I had the shampoo and blowout done this last week on the Escape.   Grabbed a couple of glasses of wine and relaxed while she did my hair.   It was worth the $49 and the Service Charge.  Not sure I would do a highlight, but, if it's time crunch before you get on the ship, go for it!

I used the salon for a shampoo and blowout on my last cruise as well.  It was certainly nice to have someone else wash and dry my hair!  My only criticism was they put too much product in my hair even though I asked them not too.  I don't color my hair and would likely not get it cut on a ship, but would do a shampoo and blowout again.