club carnival question

Augcruise

We will be on the Sensation in August. We have a 7 year old boy that is not into arts and crafts. The capers that I have seen seem to be a lot of arts and crafts for this age. Will he be able play video games while at camp? Are there sports? He is very active - we are very happy for both of our kids to stay with us the whole cruise but just wanted to see if there mught be activities he will enjoy with kids his age.

My son is the same way into sports, swimming and video games..he didn't go to camp carnival once during our cruise he and his sister pretty much lived in the pool, arcade, karoke for kids and play ping pong and basketball. And we would attend all the shows together or most of the time since they made friends onboard they would sit with their friends at the shows. My kids really enjoyed the shows on our last cruise onboard the Conquest. And they also made up their own treasure hunt games between them and their new found friends onboard. Kids can pretty much have a great time doing anything they choose..I wouldn't worry sure he will meet some great kids onboard and they will have a blast..have wonderful cruise!

Cyt

Atlantic
Oceanic
Norway
Enchantment of the Seas
Destiny
Voyager of the Seas
Conquest March 30th 2003
Glory May 29th 2004
Caribbean Princess Oct 23 2004
Triumph/Victory November 20/21 2004

We sailed on the Sensationwith all my family- Nephews- under 10- I dont recall a lot of arts projects, they did particiapte in a scavenger hunt, made their own keepsake tee-shirt. I dont think there is much sports onboard (where would they play?)
Let your son join the camp and particiapate in the activies that he is interested in. He does not have to stay in the program.

Going NOWHERE
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Miracle, February 13, 2005
Legend, October 22,2004
Voyager August 31,2003
Victory September 22,2002
Regal Empress,June 2001
Sensation,August 2000

There will be ping pong tables and shuffle board to play plus an arcade, etc. Make sure they go to the Camp meeting and first days activities so they meet friends then if they wish to just "hang out" together they have someone to hang with.

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000
Victory 2000 Sensation 2001
Norway 2002 Legend 2002
NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003
Victory 2004 Holiday 2004

Archived