Cruise Add On Cancellation Deadline

It looks like add ons are cut off 48 hours before sailing. Can you cancel any add on like the Key and UDP right up to sailing? Would hate to win a last minute Royal Up right up to sailing based on last minute cancelations and not be able to cancel amenities that are not needed based on the upgrade.

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, SWACruising said:

It looks like add ons are cut off 48 hours before sailing. Can you cancel any add on like the Key and UDP right up to sailing? Would hate to win a last minute Royal Up right up to sailing based on last minute cancelations and not be able to cancel amenities that are not needed based on the upgrade.

Thanks 

Has to be done 48 hours prior to sailing 

If you get a suite upgrade you can have the concierge cancel them on board and get it as refundable obc. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 8:43 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Has to be done 48 hours prior to sailing 

If you get a suite upgrade you can have the concierge cancel them on board and get it as refundable obc. 

I was locked out of cancelling 3 days before sailing. Technically late Tuesday for a Friday sailing. Of course I received my RoyalUp this morning so The Key and bottled water ordered are locked in for now. I called RCCL and even they couldn't cancel it. Is there an email for the concierge on Ovation of the Seas and if so, would it be worth contacting them ahead of time?

Looking forward to the upgrade!