No More Quest?

moposh

7 minutes ago, screenname2004 said:

We were on 12/11-18 sailing of the Oasis. The Activity Manager did the Crazy Quest as well as most of the other games because the CD was "under the weather". She did the conga lines instead of men dress as women as the last game. She did the same at the end of the Battle of Sexes game.

Is "Crazy Quest" different than regular Quest? 

40 minutes ago, screenname2004 said:

We were on 12/11-18 sailing of the Oasis. The Activity Manager did the Crazy Quest as well as most of the other games because the CD was "under the weather". She did the conga lines instead of men dress as women as the last game. She did the same at the end of the Battle of Sexes game.

Yes that is the same sailing I was on, she was great! 

On 11/20/2022 at 12:00 PM, davekathy said:

RC entertainment staff needs to realize not all 70's music was disco. 👎👎 There was a lot of other good music produced in the 70's.

Hmm, disagree that if you want a dance party with the 70s featured it is disco.  80s would be all the electro stuff, which was danceable.  I wasn’t dancing 8n the 90s so not sure what that would be.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CanadaRob said:

Hmm, disagree that if you want a dance party with the 70s featured it is disco.  80s would be all the electro stuff, which was danceable.  I wasn’t dancing 8n the 90s so not sure what that would be.

Hmmm, and I'll strongly disagree with you. I can think of a lot of great music to get the crowds up and dancing from the 50's, 60's and non disco 70's.