Is there a Vista Suite category on Discovery?

1cruiselvr

We just got the upgrade offer to bid email for our November Mexico cruise on Discovery. It lists a Vista Suite as one of the options but I can’t find a Vista Suite on the Discovery deck plans. Did they make a mistake or use a generic upgrade listing but this ship doesn’t have Vista suites?

Have seen that nomenclature on the old grand class ships but I do not think Princess even refers to them in that way these days.  Does the letter list the 2 letter code for room type because that is how it would show up on the deck plans

It might show be listed as S6.  On the grand class deck plans if you put the cursor on the suit it will list the name and on some of them vista shows up.

Edited by ldtr

Just checked and yes S6 on discovery are vista suites.  At the stern of the decks.  Put your cursor over each S6 suites and the popup will show Vista.

4 minutes ago, ldtr said:

Just checked and yes S6 on discovery are vista suites.  At the stern of the decks.  Put your cursor over each S6 suites and the popup will show Vista.

Thank you. They are forward on deck 17 and I was looking aft because that’s what the description said. I could not find aft Vista category cabins. 
what deck did you see stern Vista cabins?

1 hour ago, 1cruiselvr said:

Thank you. They are forward on deck 17 and I was looking aft because that’s what the description said. I could not find aft Vista category cabins. 
what deck did you see stern Vista cabins?

Only checked Emerald and Dolphin decks and they are on both did not look at the other decks.