Family Feud or Deal or No Deal

Riles34

I tried to find a thread but was unsuccessful. Has anyone participated in the shows and if so, how did you get selected? Is it a first come first served thing, Carnival's choice, or sign up earlier in the week? 

Any info would be appreciated as I will be with a large family group.

Just now, Jamman54 said:

For Family Feud you have to audition. Those auditions are listed in the "Fun Times". For Deal or No Deal,  onstage contestants are computer selected from the cards sold pre-show. 😎

Perfect! Thanks for the quick response.

My family was on the Feud.  You first take a photo.  Then if selected you move on to a try out where you try and answer questions.  One person from your group does it.  My wife rocked it for example.  Then you move on if you got more "points" I believe.  I'm fuzzy on that.  We did the first show.  We think our photo was selected because of the age groups we represented, 14 to 50s.  It was awesome and a great experience.  You cannot video tape it though since they only have so many shows they purchased from Family Feud this can't get out.  

Edited by Caps_Shield

We were SO close at Deal or No Deal last year.  The couple who bought the ticket in line right before us was the matching number.   They show the number one by one on the big screen, and we matched all the way across until the last number .... 

16 hours ago, nydney1 said:

What did you win?

If you are asking me, we didn't.  In fact I will not even go into the prize because they were very vague about what it was.  We lost on the last question, I never would have thought of the answer.  Unfortunately, my son who didn't play, thought of it right away.  Win some you lose some, right?  It was a blast though.

Oh, BTW, I didn't play either.  I watched. We still had the 5 you need.