Bringing Soda and Water onboard in Barcelona Spain

larka

We are cruising on October 7 sailing out of Barcelona.  Can we still bring 12 soda and 6 waters onboard same as departures from the US Ports?  Did not find any mention in our recently issued cruise documents.

23 minutes ago, larka said:

We are cruising on October 7 sailing out of Barcelona.  Can we still bring 12 soda and 6 waters onboard same as departures from the US Ports?  Did not find any mention in our recently issued cruise documents.

Policy is Max carry on of 12 count total or Water and/or Soda. Max is 17oz each in Bottles or Cans, I like Bottles as they hold more then 12oz cans

30 minutes ago, larka said:

Hi, are you on Jewel sailing on 7th October because if you are the ship is sailing from Tarragona, I would hate you to miss the ship

50 minutes ago, kiawah75 said:

Yes and you can bring on wine and hard liquor as well. You actually walk through a duty free shop and can pick all that up on your way to board the ship. 

I wasn’t sure if this was the case for Royal. I have cruised Carnival from Barcelona and was able to bring alcohol on in every port, but wasn’t sure if there were duty free stores at other berths, or Royal may use the same one.