No banner for Let’s Get You Upgraded

DaggoB

Does the NCL web site no longer display the banner and leave a message in the mail in the top right hand corner? We booked a cruise five days ago and the next day an email was sent to my personnel email to upgrade. I did the upgrade bids through my email. Just curious as to when did they stop sending it to the NCL website. 
Thank you in advance

Thank you Chief Mate

You are most likely correct. The lady on the on line chat did not know why. My wife talked to our NCL cruise consultant and he said that this is how they do it now. Typical. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. 

I booked in April for a late September sailing. Got an email about bidding pretty soon after booking. A while later I got a second email. A couple days after that the banner appeared when I signed into my account. 

4 hours ago, DaggoB said:

Does the NCL web site no longer display the banner and leave a message in the mail in the top right hand corner? We booked a cruise five days ago and the next day an email was sent to my personnel email to upgrade. I did the upgrade bids through my email. Just curious as to when did they stop sending it to the NCL website. 
Thank you in advance

I usually takes a week or two to find its way to your online account.