Costa Cancels Winter Programs in Europe on Two Ships

sealynx

1 hour ago, sealynx said:

Is Costa now the only line left with still ships on operational pause?

I believe Diamond Princess was delayed again and comes back this month or November and Pacific Adventure is the last ships to resume for P&O Aus I believe in the coming days. 

Costa is the only one with multiple ships. 

• 3 weeks later...

I would be sad to see Costa in decline.  I've always preferred their product to MSC's - I agree with that lovely analogy someone in the thread made - MSC do lovely design but their overall experience is poor.  I've recently sailed on Toscana and Smeralda and thought these were a great step up for Costa.  Loved the entertainment and food options.  I would put those two cruises in my top ten ahead of recent experiences on RCI and MSC. 

• Like 1

I was very disappointed in my Firenze trip this spring, but the ship was only 1/4 full, there were simply not enough people to justify hiring a full set of entertainers. It was indeed a same-as-everybody-else experience.

I'll be on Diadema next spring, I've been on that ship before.  If it's not back to normal, then my Costa days are done.

On 11/6/2022 at 10:47 AM, Dancer Bob said:

I was very disappointed in my Firenze trip this spring, but the ship was only 1/4 full, there were not enough people to justify hiring a full set of entertainers. It was indeed a same-as-everybody-else experience.

I'll be on Diadema next spring, I've been on that ship before.  If it's not back to normal, then my Costa days are done.

I was on the Diadema a couple of weeks ago, it was all back to normal including the entertainment.

• Thanks 1