Trying to understand the NAVIGATOR APP

guy+doll

I'm trying to negotiate this new app (new to me). I wanted to "play with it so it will be easier to use when we're on our cruise next summer. 1st Question: Do each of us (Hubby and I) need to CREATE an account to log in?  Is the "log in account" the same one we created when we booked on HAL? I can't find any help with this.

Edited by guy+doll

3 minutes ago, guy+doll said:

I'm trying to negotiate this new app (new to me). I wanted to "play with it so it will be easier to use when we're on our cruise next summer.

Do you have a question?

8 minutes ago, guy+doll said:

I'm trying to negotiate this new app (new to me). I wanted to "play with it so it will be easier to use when we're on our cruise next summer. 1st Question: Do each of us (Hubby and I) need to CREATE an account to log in?  Is the "log in account" the same one we created when we booked on HAL? I can't find any help with this.

You can do everything for both parties on your booking from one account.   I used the same username and password that I used for my HAL account.  Never thought about trying something different.

20 minutes ago, guy+doll said:

Good idea to get used to the app in advance.   Bear in mind certain features are incomplete or unavailable until you board.     You can see all your past folios in the app!   Your used ID and PW is the same as on main website.  

Set up separate accounts for both of you on navigator. We had one account set up for navigator and could not pm each other. Both dw and my individual activities showed up together on navigator.  Went to guest services and they did their magic and set up a separate account for dw. Worked fine since then. YMMV

Edited by ShipWalker
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShipWalker said:

Set up separate accounts for both of you on navigator. We had one account set up for navigator and could not pm each other. Both dw and my individual activities showed up together on navigator.  Went to guest services and they did their magic and set up a separate account for dw. Worked fine since then. YMMV

Thanks for responding. Do I need to contact someone about another account? Sorry to be so confused with this.

1 minute ago, guy+doll said:

Thanks for responding. Do I need to contact someone about another account? Sorry to be so confused with this.

You can do it now, but I think you both need different email addresses.   Princess lets you share an email with 2 different accounts - not sure about HAL