Anyone used Inspire Diagnostics Covid test?

hptraveler2

Agree with above responses---we have used them twice and it was very, very easy.   I was worried the first time and had our young adult son on hand just in case we needed help to figure it out when the testing time came.   Then when we used them again a few weeks ago, I felt confident my husband and I could do it on our own.

1 hour ago, hptraveler2 said:

Thanks for your reply. When your appointment time came did you just join the Link? Did they come on and walk you through the test? How soon did you receive your results? Thanks Again

We just opened the link they sent about ten minutes before the appointment time and then the proctor came on on-time .

The proctor emailed us our official results immediately.   The whole process took no more than 15 minutes.

We logged in five minutes early because I wanted to make sure we were both in frame, and the lady popped up and took us right away. So don't be surprised if you're greeted BEFORE starting time if you're there.

I think they just field these things steadily all day long, so if they have a break and somebody's there, they might as well get you out of the way. The link may only work within a narrow window, however.

we used them this past summer-  and like everyone above has said-  it was easy and stress free.

I had booked the time slot for both DH and myself,  and she had us do the tests simultaneously,  so-  15 minutes we were done and on our way to the airport!

We'll be using them again in another week-  because...Canada 

• Like 1